Skip to content
- EP Infoways was incorporated in 2008 with a principle to Evolve, Evaluate and Enable Technologies, Techniques and Thoughts processes through innovation in education sector. It was formed to develop the innovative and creative mindsets who could out perform in the sector of skill and serve society. It is a leading consulting organization focused on excellence in education with technology based infrastructure.
- It was started by Mr. Sachin Jain (M.Tech, IIT Roorkee) who had ambition to contribute something significant to the field of education and skill development in order to serve mankind and society at large. He left his dignified high perked job at Freescale Semiconductors and adopted a challenging path to empower the professionals and the society through unleashing creativity, entrepreneurship skills and powerful social network.
- EP Infoways has continually focused on mobilization of students for various institutes, counselling of students and enhancing their skills through various training initiatives. It also provides career counselling so that they can choose the right path and move in the right direction in their life. EP Infoways has mobilized more than 100,000 students in last 4 to 5 years .
- EP Infoways aims to promote various activities & programs by imparting skill sets & entrepreneurial talent to address socio-economic issues which makes a positive impact on all sections of the society. This initiative aims to exchange ideas on the potential of social skill sets in rural section for entrepreneurship promotion by close interaction between practitioners (business incubators and business supporting organizations), policy makers (government, ministries and state agencies), entrepreneurs (SMEs and Start Ups) and researchers (Universities, research and development centers, technology transfer centers and start-up centers).
- EP Infoways started working with NSDC INDIA in 2013 and has trained more than 2000 students under Star Scheme so far as to assist and encourage skill development for youth by providing monetary rewards.
- It aims to increase the productivity of existing workforce and align training and certification to fulfil the needs of our country and to boost employability and productivity of youth by incentivizing them for skill training.
- To Contribute to the National Skill Registry and the Numbers of Skill Trained and certified people in India, EPi has been engaged in association with many corporate companies to implement the various Govt. Skill Development Schemes & Programs on ground and has come up with a wonderful results in reality. EPi has been working with Govt. and Corporate Companies on projects like: Udaan, Recognition of Prior Learning un PMKVY 2.0 and also Short Term Training Scheme.
- EP Infoways Profile_PPT_NEW