Govt. Certified Skill Trainer
Skill Training in India is one of the Biggest Upcoming sector.
One of the biggest challenges in this sector is to find good Trainer. EP Infoways is creating a pool of Trainers who can deliver quality training to the prospective 50 Crore skill Manpower.
Advantage of Becoming Skill Trainer –
- 3 lac certified trainer is needed to train 10 Crore Skill Manpower in various domain in India in next 3 years.
- Salary range of Trainer is Rs. 15000 – Rs. 40000 ( For trainer 80% marks are required in the exam)
- Master Trainer salary will be Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 50,000 ( for Master trainer 90% marks are required in the exam)
- There will be lot of projects and work for trainers and master trainers on contract basis.
- Most of the Skill India projects will be requiring Certified Trainers to deliver training.
- This requirement will be across India and most of the District of India.
Who can Participate –
- People have experiences in Jobs and Domain and Now Looking for more career opportunity
- Retired persons who want to contribute to Skill India Mission and Need part time/Full time assignments for Teaching
- People have Break in their career and want to restart the career.
- People who are working as a Freelancer can also become certified trainers for the Assignments.
What is the Certificate –
- It is a NSDC/Skill Trainer Certificate which is Given by particular Sector Skill Council
- It is valid for 4 years and can be renewed after 4 years
- This certificate will be kind of a License to deliver skill training across India.
Qualification for Trainers –
- It is different for the various domains. Details can be checked on – Trainers Qualifications – Job Roles wise
- Interest to teach and have pleasant personality
- Work experience in the relevant domain
For Details Send your detailed CV –
This training will be in the domain of –
Major course –
Automotive Automotive Skills Development
Security Security Sector Skill
Retail Retailers Association’s Skill
IT-ITeS IT-ITeS Sector Skill Council
Media Media & Entertainment Skills Council
Rubber Rubber Skill Development
Healthcare Healthcare Sector Skill Council
Gems & Jewellery Gems & Jewellery Skill Council of India
Electronic Sector Skill Council of India
Telecom Telecom Sector Skill Council of India
Leather Leather Sector Skill Council
Food Processing Food Industry Capacity & Skill Initiative
Logistics Logistics Skill Council
Plumbing Indian Plumbing Skills Council
Capital Goods Capital Goods Skill Council
Construction Construction Skill Development Council of India
Life Sciences Life Sciences Sector Skill Development Council
Aerospace and Aviation Sector Skill Council (AASSC)
Power Power Sector Skill Council
Mining Skill Council for Mining Sector
Textiles & Handlooms Textile Sector Skill Council
Apparels Apparel, Madeups & Home Furnishing Sector Skill Council
Beauty & Wellness Beauty & wellenss Sector Skill Council
Handicrafts Handicrafts & carpets Sector Skill Council
Tourism & Hospitality Tourism & Hospitality Skill
Sports, Physical Education, Fitness and Leisure Sector Skill Council
Oil & Gas Hydro Carbon Sector Skill Council
Chemical & PetroChemical
Coating & Painting Paints and Coatings Skill Council
Green Jobs Skill Council for Green Jobs
Skill Council for PwD
Domestic Workers Sector Skill
Furniture & Fittings Furniture & Fittings Skill Council
Instrumentation, Automation, Surveillance & Communication
Management & Entrepreneurship and Professional Skills Council