EP Infoways Pvt. Ltd. is registered Training Partner with FOSTAC – FSSAI for Training and Certification.
Food Safety Training & Certification (FoSTaC)
Legal context – As per the portal – https://foodlicensing.fssai.gov.in/PDF/FoSTaC_uploading.pdf
- In terms of Section 16(3)(h) of the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, FSSAI has to ensure training (whether within or outside their area) of persons who are or intend to become involve^ in Food Businesses, whether as FBOs or employees or otherwise.
- All FBOs having Central License or State License should have at least one trained and certified Food Safety Supervisor for every 25 food handlers or part thereof on all their premises. These supervisors should in turn carry out periodic onsite training of all food handlers at least on quarterly basis and maintain record thereof for food safety audit and inspections. Food handlers in all petty food business that are registered should be trained and certified.
- Recommended Timeline to complete training
(i) Catering, Manufacturing, Milk & Milk products, Meat & Poultry ‐ 31/05/2020 or as mandated by Licensing & Registration regulations whichever is earlier.
(ii) Petty FBOs‐By 31/03/2021
(iii) Retail, Storage, Bakery, Water & beverages, Edible Oil & Fat, Health Supplement, Fish & Sea Food ‐ By 31/12/2020 or as mandated by Licensing & Registration regulations, by 31/12/2020 whichever is earlier.
- FoSTaC Programme ‐ Food Safety Training & Certification (FoSTaC) programme is a large scale training programme for food business across the value chain. 18 Courses have been launched under this programme. Duration of the courses are from 04 to 12 hours categorised in three levels i.e. Basic, Advance and Special for different kind of businesses. The trainings are being imparted through Training Partners empanelled for this purpose. EP Infoways is Registered Training Partner.
EP Infoways Details can be seen – http://epinfoways.com/fostac
We are doing training in Various Domain –
Discount Available 10% for 2 tickets, 15% for 3 Tickets , 20% for 4 Tickets , 25% for 5 Tickets and 30% for 6 or More Tickets.
Advance Training Level 2 –
Retail and Distribution FSS ( 7 Hour Training , 30 min Assessment ) – 25th Nov 2020
Storage and Transport FSS ( 7 Hour Training , 30 min Assessment ) – 26th Nov 2020
Manufacturing FSS ( 7 Hour Training , 30 min Assessment ) – 2020 – 23rd Nov 2020
Catering FSS – ( 7 Hour Training , 30 min Assessment ) – 24th Nov 2020
Special Bakery FSS – ( 7 Hour Training , 30 min Assessment ) – 21st Nov 2020
Level 3 Special Training –
Special Food Safety Supervisor Training For Edible Oil & Fat ( 8 Hour Training, 30 min Assessment ) – 05th Dec 2020
Special Food Safety Supervisor Training For Milk and Milk Products ( 8 Hour Training, 30 min Assessment ) – 05th Dec 2020
* All the above course are separate and have a different certificate from FSSAI/FOSTAC
Also Offer –
One Day Awareness Session HACCP, FSMS, FSSC – This training is Useful for All Participant who are associated with Food Businesses and Looking Growth in the same. Certificate will be Provided
Pay Now Online and Register – Limited Seats
Pay on 8744050874 by Google pay/Paytm/Phone Pay etc
Any Query Call 8744050874 or whatsapp – https://wa.me/+91 8744050874
HACCP Level 3 Training Program on 05-06 Dec
Fee – Rs. 2999 with Hard Copy of Certificate
HACCP Level 3 Fee – Rs. 2999 with Hard Copy of Certificate