Mission Job Program – EP Infoways in Association with ASAP Foundation
About EP Infoways Pvt Ltd. –
EP Infoways was incorporated in 2008 with a principle to Evolve, Evaluate and Enable Technologies, Techniques and Thoughts processes through innovation in education sector. It was formed to develop the innovative and creative mindsets who could out perform in the sector of skill and serve society. It is a leading consulting organization focused on excellence in education with technology based infrastructure.
EP Infoways aims to promote various activities & programs by imparting skill sets & entrepreneurial talent to address socio-economic issues which makes a positive impact on all sections of the society.
Founder Director Sachin Jain ( M-tech IIT Roorkee ) having more than 15 years of professional experience including 12+ years in Skill Development, Higher Education, Job Related Courses.
Director Dr. Akansha Jain ( Gold Medalist, PhD) having more than 14 years of professional experience including 9+ years of experience in Skill Development Training Delivery, Higher Education Advocacy, Content Creation , Innovation in Skill Training, Overall Development of Candidates.
For Detail Profile of EP Infoways – Download Here
About ASAP Foundation –
ASAP Foundation is a not-Profit Organization, focusing on decreasing poverty and social inappropriate behavior. We do this through all around organized and complete exercises in guidance, occupations and taking a shot at supportable chain for promoting and creating frontier marginalized families livelihoods and their handholdings. Our general goal is the fortifying of girls and young women from poor and financially in backward, ward from more fragile segments prompting improvement in their lives and occupations.
WORK DOMAIN ASAP Foundation –
100% Job Assurance Training Program for Fresh Candidates in Retail, Logistics, Healthcare , Security Guard and Machine Operator
This program is specially designed for the fresh candidates who want to upgrade their skills and start entry level jobs in urban areas. EP Infoways have tie-ups with Top Corporates.
Course Details –
Retail Sales Associate – Download Details
Warehouse Picker /Packer –Download Details
General Duty Assistant – Download Details
Un-Armed Security Guard – Download Details
Machine Operator – Download Details
Training Duration –
Minimum 15 days – Maximum 3 Months
Training Mode –
Offline on Centers / Online by EP Infoways Expert Team
Documents Required from the candidates –
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank Account
- Education Qualification Proof
Process for Candidates –
- Enrollment of the Candidates – Enrollment Form will be provided by EP Infoways
- Pre-Assessment – Provided by EP Infoways
- Start Training
- Training Modules ( Soft Copy ) will be given by EP Infoways
- Trainer Hand Book , Trainer Training will be provided by EP Infoways Expert Trainer
- Trainee Hand Book ( Soft Copy ) will be provided
- Mid Training Assessment after 1 week of Classes ( Provided by EP Infoways)
- Interview Preparation started after 10 days of Training ( Module Provided by EP Infoways )
- Online Interview of Candidate by EP Infoways HR Team after 15 days of Training
- Feedback to the candidates for the Interview and if he is ready for the Job Started the process of the Job
- If he is not ready for the Job Interview, Ask him to prepare for 1 more week and again come for Online Interview
- Assessment and Certification If he is recommended by EP Infoways HR Team after the Interview
Fee Charges for Training, Certification and Job Placement –
- Enrollment Charges Rs. 1000 ( Non – Refundable ) , at the time of Admission [ Center Can Decide on this ]
- Training Fee Rs. 6000 Fee will be charged in all the courses once candidate got the Offer Letter or Joining Confirmation from the Company.
- For Govt Certification NSDC/Sector Skill Council Rs. 2000 will be charged extra
- For GDA Course Certification will be by GE Healthcare for that Rs. 5000 will be charged extra and mandatory for all the candidates. For GDA Course ( GDA Lab, Class Room, IT Lab is required ) Detail Center Requirements will be shared separately.
Job Assurance –
- No Training Fee will be charged if Job is not provided by our company.
Loan Facility – We are already in the talk of various NBFC to provide Education Loan for the Candidates so that they can give their fee in Installments.
Opportunity to Partner with Mission Job
EP Infoways Pvt Ltd. is inviting proposals for the training center from Pan India to become partner in Job India Mission to provide Jobs to the needy Candidates and Provide Skilled Manpower to the Corporates.
Requirement to become Partner –
- Center Available with minimum 5 computers and a Space to train the candidates.
- Faculty who can guide/train candidates as per the criteria provide.
- Mobilization of Candidates who are willing to Join Job and Ready to relocate.
- Atleast 20 candidates per month should be mobalize to retain partnership.
Who can become our Partner ?
- Any Existing Training Center
- Placement Agencies
- Mobilization Agencies
- NGO/Societies working in the development of Rural candidate
- Computer Centers
Support from EP Infoways Pvt. Ltd –
- Help to Create Online Presence in the District on EP Infoways Brand
- Separate page on EP Infoways Main website for Center for the Authenticity and Application of the Candidates
- Fee is Collected by the Center and Paid to EP Infoways Only when Candidate Joined the company.
- Center Branding Soft Copy
- All Training Material Soft Copy
- Assessment Papers, Certifications
- 100 % Assurance for the JOB
- Candidate Association is after Joining also, We will help him to find better job after experience.
- Other Earning Opportunities for Mobilization, Online Training, Food Safety Training ( EP Infoways is also partner with FSSAI/FOSTAC for Food Safety Training ) and Other related programs.
To Become Partner with us Fill the Enquiry Form – https://forms.gle/xh2KgeuG6ypV6Lfw7
For More Details Connect – Mr. Satyendra Aryan – 7547002448 , Kumar Goutam ( National Head) +91 8700658248 , Manoj kumar singh ( Regional Resource Manager ) +91 91623 63602
EP Infoways and ASAP Foundation Work Profile –