Project Name – Regulatory and Food Safety Compliance for Supply Chain (45 Days Training Program)
This Training Programme is help for those Aspirants who want to make their career in FSSAI (FSO EXAM), Food Processing, Food Regulatory & Food Technology sector.
BSc, MSc, Agriculture, and Food Technology can apply for this training. Aspirants for the Food Safety Officer exam can apply.
2. Food Packaging
3. Food Labelling
4. Laboratory Management System – ISO 17025:2017 [NABL Accreditation]
5. Food Safety Management System – ISO 22000:2018 [HACCP]
6. Supervisor & Auditor competency Development
7. Food Storage, Transportation, Retail & Distribution
Topics Covered Details:-1. Food Business -Regulatory Compliance Overview of NATIONAL FOOD REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT Other Mandatory Laws (Legal Metrology Act .)Accreditation and Certifications ( QCI, AGMARK, etc.)] NATIONAL FOOD SAFETY REGULATIONS [Role of Central and State Government in Food control, Licensing & Registration of Food Businesses Regulation, 2011,Initiatives of FSSAI]
2. Food Packaging Primary & Secondary Packaging(CFC), Blow Moulding, Flexi Packaging, Packaging M/C, Packaging Material Testing]3. Food Labelling [Labelling Regulation 2020 Need for labelling of food products National and International scenario Labelling regulations, Claims and Advertisements regulations, Emerging issues]
4. Laboratory Management System – ISO 17025:2017 [NABL Accreditation] NABL Accreditation ,Good Laboratory Practices, Infrastructure, Equipment, Sampling, Calibration, Testing, Reporting. QA/QC, Laboratory & Sampling Analysis Regulation, 2011]
5. Food Safety Management System – ISO 22000:2018 Context of Organisation, Leadership, Planning, Support, Operations, Performance & Improvement] [3 Hours]
Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point History & Background HACCP – 5 Preliminary steps Risk Assessment –Hazard Analysis -7 Principles of HACCP -Selection of OPRP & CCP -Process Control measures -Correction & Corrective action – Validation & Verification -Examples of OPRP & CCP – Food Processing Industry
6. Supervisor & Auditor competency Development[Organisation levels, Planning-Organising-Leading-Controlling, Delegation-Problem Solving- Actions, Supervisory qualities, People issues, Behavioural issues, Disciplinary actions, Counselling sessions, Motivation, Principles of auditing and Traits of Auditor ]
7. Food Storage, Transportation, Retail & Distribution [Specific GMP measures for Food Storage, Transportation, Retail & Distribution. GMP – GHP for Organized Big Retail, GMP-GHP for catering food preparation facilities in Big Retail format, GMP-GHP for wholesalers & Retailers ]
Online Training Start Date – 1st September 2021
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Timing Of Internship is 05:15 PM To 06:30 PM
– 45 Days Training Certificate from EP Infoways Institute of Food Safety and Hygiene
One Free FOSTAC Training :– Advance Manufacturing /Special Edible Oil .
Hard Copy of All 3 Certificate will be Issued at your address after training.
Note – Taxes & Charge of all Certificate is Included in the Training Price.
Internship will be done through online mode.
Hurry limited seats are available ,
Internship Training starts from 1 September 2021.
Sample Certificates and –