Skill India is a campaign launched by Prime Minister of India “Narendra Damodardas Modi” on 15 July 2015 which aim to train over 40 crore(400 million) people in India in different skills by 2022. Read more
The drawing of visual representations is important for learners and scientists alike, such as the drawing of models to enable visual model-based reasoning.
Now it is Time to show your Talent. Read more
The Trainees of EPInfoways and a EP team had enjoyed AGRA TRIP on 27/3/2017. Agra is an ideal destination for same day trip and the Trainees enjoyed the day with happiness and prosperity.
The Trainees had a great time watching the Design,Beauty and Architecture of the Taj Mahal. Read more
International Day of Happiness. It’s a day to be happy, of course! Since 2013, the United Nations has celebrated the International Day of Happiness as a way to recognize the importance of happiness in the lives of people around the world. In 2015 the UN launched 17 Sustainable Development Goals that seek to end poverty, reduce inequality, and protect our planet – three key aspects that lead to well-being and happiness. Read more
India hosts the world’s biggest “color clash” every spring, as people across the country chase and cover each other with different colored powders. The Holi festival has now become a global phenomenon. Read more
Group Discussion! Is a methodology or in a simple language you may call it an interview process or a group activity. It is used as one of the best tools to select the prospective candidates in a comparative perspective. Read more
JOSH- Joy of sharing happiness
A step towards social responsibility
There are worlds where good food is a dream, education is a dream and fun is a dream. The trainees of EPINFOWAYS decided to take a small step to make their dreams come true.
Many People throughout India celebrate the Nations Republic Day, which is a gazetted holiday on January 26 each year. It is a day to remember when India’s Constitution came into force on January 26, 1950, completing the Country’s transition toward becoming an independent Republic. On 26 January 2017 Our Trainees celebrated 68th Republic Day in our campus along with EP Family.
The active participation of Trainees was welcomed and appreciated. Trainee Shahnawaz Ali of Batch number 007 delivered a speech, Trainee Shivam of previous batch shared his thought on Republic Day and Abdul Majeed of batch number 008 delivered a wonderful speech and some poetic lines on this Occasion. National Anthem was sung by all the Trainees with full of Joy and Patriotism.
Lets create Our own Constitution with the very first law of Humanity.
Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.
Some pictures for reference…!!
LOHRI IS NOT JUST A FESTIVAL FOR THE PEOPLE OF PUNJAB, BUT A SYMBOL OF LIFE.
Trainees of all the Religions had gathered in common with the team members of EPInfoways. Read more
It was 365th day of 2016 . We were almost running out of one more wonderful year. Team EPInfoways decided to make this last day memorable and the result is YAADEIN 2016.
The event YAADEIN 2016 was organised by EPInfoways team on 31/12/16 to say graceful BYE to 2016 and WELCOME the new prosperous year ahead. It was a small effort to take every one down the memory lane of last 365 days (2016).
The event was inaugurated by lighting a lamp by Mr. Sachin Jain and Dr. Akansha Jain with the EP family members and trainees.
The event chart was:
- Well come speech by Mrs. Priya Vishwanath
- Lighting the lamp by Dignitaries and team
- Slide show of the journey by Team members
- Guests’ Speech by Mr. Sachin Jain, Dr. Akansha jain, Rashmi Prasad and Ravinder Kumar
- Singing and presentation by the trainees of batch 007
- A video dedicated to Mrs. Rashmi Prasad by Pawan
- Yaadein 2016- Memorable incidents shared by Trainees and Team members of Frontline Udaan
- Cake cutting and distribution by the team
- Mr. Ravinder Kumar and team for back end support
- Mrs. Sushma Tripati and team for stage decoration
- Mrs. Manpreet and team for hosting and slides preparation
- Mr. Pawan and team for video preparation
- Mr. Ashwani and team for students’ coordination
- Mrs. Priya Vishwanath and team for the concept and execution
- Trainees of batch 007 for their active participation and presentation
- All the team members of EP family for their kind cooperation in event execution
- Dr. Sachin Jain and Dr. Akansha Jain for their kind support for over all execution